Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ipsy - September 2014

STREET STYLE
IPSY GLAMBAG SEPTEMBER 2014


WHAT I RECEIVED
  • Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
  • LeeAnni Eco 3 in 1 Revolution Light
  • Crown Brush Deluxe Infinity Shadow/Crease Brush
  • Pacifica Beauty Natural Eye Pencil in Fringe
  • Hikari Cosmetics Lipstick in Cabernet


 More info in the description box of the video on my channel. Don't forget to subscribe to keep up with new videos. Let me know you stopped by!

Well that's it for this month's Ipsy Glam Bag review, I hope you enjoyed! I can't wait to see what's in store for us for next month! Did you receive a Glam Bag this month? What products did you love?  Thinking of joining Ipsy? Please feel free to use my referral code to sign up! Click HERE to start to subscription sign-up process!

Happy Makeuping!


No comments:

Post a Comment