Friday, November 8, 2013

November REVEAL - Ipsy

SPOILERS, SNEAK PEEKS & MORE!


So I fell a few days behind with my Ipsy sneak peek reveals but then I figured, heck, why not bang them all out in one post....so that's exactly what's going to happen today! I have all SEVEN Sneak Peek photos to present to you as well as theme reveal, spoilers, and product guesses (even some confirmations!). Are you excited? YOU SHOULD BE!!!!

Jumping right on in!....


NOVEMBER 2013 SNEAK PEEK #1


"You asked and we listened! To kick off 'Glam It Up' month in style, every ipsy subscriber will be getting a glamorous goodie from this emspiring makeup line! Which products are you most excited to try?" - from ipsy's Facebook

Well there's no disguising those products...it's

 em cosmetics! 

This email went out earlier in October - 


A guess is that these items will be the variety that could possibly go out in this month's Glambag. However, I'm wondering if there might be other color variations and I'll tell you why in just a moment... These items shown above appear to be:

(Starting from the top of the number six and working my way around:)

PILLOW PLUSH CUSHIONY LIP BALM
in Berries




LENGTHENING MASCARA




CREAMY COLOR SHEER LIPSTICK
in Cupcake Pink




WATERLINER INTENSE COLOR EYELINER
in Emerald




CREAMY COLOR CLASSIC LIPSICK
in Be Mine




PILLOW PLUSH CUSHIONY LIP BALM
in Lollipop




WATERLINER INTENSE COLOR EYELINER
in Royal Amethyst




PILLOW PLUSH CUSHIONY LIP BALM
in Bubblegum




CLEAN VOLUME MASCARA



Now, the reason I think there might be more variety is because if you look at the Sneak Peek picture...which I shall conveniently put in again right here for you! (mwuah mwuah!) - 


You can see the mascara tube on the left, the Pillow Plush Lip Balm in the middle, a lipstick tube on the right and oooooh, what's that at the top? It's a different color Waterliner Intense Color Eyeliner than what was shown in the email pic! It appears that THIS one is the color Teal Tease or Turquoise. What's that? Cookie, you say, it certainly looks like Teal Tease on em's website, but it doesn't look like Turquoise. Well, that's where I have another bit of news for you....I actually own a few em products and have been meaning to write a review on them soon and now might just be the PERFECT time! Here is my em cosmetics Turquoise eyeliner that I purchased! -




The Turquoise tube appears much darker in person than it does on the website, doesn't it? The color is STUNNING though! As I said, now may be the perfect time to finish out my em review that includes this eyeliner, a lipstick and sample palette with eyeshadows and a lip gloss. Whatcha think?

Moooooooving on!....

 So from this Sneak Peek we have established that there will be SIX products in this month's Glam Bag! WHOOHOO! As well as this month's theme which is:

"GLAM IT UP!"

I love it, absolutely love it, and on a secondary note, this will be my 1 year anniversary subscribed to Ipsy and I absolutely adored last November's bag, so I'm excited to see it rounding out my 1 year anniversary so fabulously!




NOVEMBER 2013 SNEAK PEEK #2


"These lip products are perfect for you party clutch and, this month, you will be getting one of these undeniably glamorous shades!" - from ipsy's Facebook

If you look closely at the lip pencil on the right, right below the round gem you can make out the small words: be a...

and I know what that means! It's...

BE A BOMBSHELL COSMETICS!

It appears to me that these two lip crayons are in the colors:

HOT DAMN

   


TROPHY WIFE







NOVEMBER 2013 SNEAK PEEK #3


"A touch of color and a hint of sheen - a little dust of these and you'll be good to glow!" - from ipsy's Facebook

Ohhhhh, come on, "dust", "glow"? Haven't you guessed it yet? It's...

PIXI BEAUTY!

More appropriately, their Pixi Beauty Bronzer


Hard to say exactly which shade...and for all we know all three might be going out, but you can see the pale green tint of the jars in the Sneak Peek picture and if you look closely on the product in the left side, you can just make out the design of the fairy wing that's on the powder!





NOVEMBER 2013 SNEAK PEEK #4


"Every toast you make will be a little more glamorous when you use one of these lovely shades to raise your glass." - from ipsy's Facebook

Once again....you just GOTTA know what fab brand this is...one of my ipsy favs....

NAILTINI!

These two shades appear to be:

SILVER SLIPPER




CHAMPAGNE


(Champagne is shown in the mini size, which is strange because as soon as I saw the photo I KNEW it was champagne because I've seen champagne on their website before in full-size and was dying to purchase it, but hadn't yet...now I can only find it in their mini-size....so weird!)

I ALWAYS love polish and if it's Nailtini...YES, YES, YES!





NOVEMBER 2013 SNEAK PEEK #5


"Get ready to sparkle like a diamond with one of these amazing products in your November Glam Bag!" - from ipsy's Facebook

Aha! Here we have a multiple product pic! Were you wondering when those were going to show up? I spy with my little eye....six products! Let's take a look shall we?...

Mystery Product 1


As you can easily tell, these are false eyelashes and if you look above you can see "ever ez". With that little bit of useful information, it wasn't hard to find!...

KISS EVER EZ LASHES

I can see that the pack in the Sneak Peek pic appears to be double like the one shown above, but I can't quite tell if it does come with the applicator. You can, however, make out the numbers 03 between the lashes which show which type of lashes are being sent, but it's unknown whether that's the only type going out. 



 Mystery Product 2


This one wasn't AS easy to find, but if you look towards the center of the bottle you can make out the letters "AR" and what's either a G, C or O. I took a wild guess and went with G to make out the possible word Argan and I did a search using that along with a red label bottle and voila, I found....

HSI PROFESSIONAL ARGAN OIL LEAVE-IN HAIR TREATMENT


Obviously, this is a much larger bottle, haha! I did also find a sample bottle that matches the Sneak Peek picture perfectly...





Mystery Item 3


Do I know what this is? Of course I know what this is! I have been PINING for this particular item for quite some time now as I currently have two items that came out around the same time from the same brand....

BH COSMETICS GALAXY CHIC


BH came out with the Eyes of the 60's and Take Me to Brazil palette around that same time and I snatched up those two like it was nobody's business, but I kept debating about whether or not I wanted this one...well now I'm hooked! Regardless of whether I receive this in my Glam Bag! As you can probably tell from above, what ipsy subscribers might receive if they have this variation product in their bag is not the entire palette itself, but a sample size. It looks like it might be a quad, but it's hard to tell.



 Mystery Item 4


Another easy guess as this is a very popular brand that pretty much everyone who ever buys hair products knows about... TRESemme! Ahahaha, but do you know WHICH TRESemme? Time to play sleuth!....on the left side of the bottle at a 90 degree angle you can see the word in a pale green "CONTROL"....using that I found...

TRESEMME TRES TWO EXTRA FIRM CONTROL HAIRSPRAY


It is probably in a travel-sized container for the Glam Bag.



Mystery Item 5


This one, I'm afraid, had me a bit stumped for quite some time...but it DOES look a lot like an ipsy Glam Bag featured brand I've seen before as I was always fascinated by their bottle shapes and designs...

CAILYN COSMETICS

specifically their...

BUILT-IN SPONGE TIP MINERAL EYE SHADOW


The product above is shown in the shade Champagne which may or may not be the shade given out if in fact Cailyn is the correct brand, but it seemed appropriate given the current theme!



Mystery Item 6


You can't hide from me, I know EXACTLY what you are! Haha!

GLAMGLOW 
YOUTHMUD TINGLING & EXFOLIATING MUD MASK

I have been DYING to try this out for some time now, and I soooo hope I'm able to sample it in my bag! Here is a smaller sample size that is more similar to what's shown in the Sneak Peek pic...



and in case you had any doubts from the guesses above, check out Ipsy's Instagram that I just checked in on and see a different view of the products in the Sneak Peek pic #5!...

 Looks like fab matches to me! (Clockwise from left top corner - TRESemme spray, Cailyn eyeshadow, BH Cosmetics eyeshadow, Cailyn's brush applicator, Kiss Cosmetics lashes, HSI Argan Oil hair treatment, GLAMGLOW mud mask)


Can you believe it's time to move on to the next Sneak Peek picture already? IT IS...


NOVEMBER 2013 SNEAK PEEK #6


"Add a little extra sparkle to your eyes with this star-worthy liner!" - from ipsy's Facebook

Once again, ipsy, it's like you KNOW how much I love these brands....I present to you...

STARLOOKS GEM PENCIL EYELINERS

in the colors I believe to be:

Amethyst


Topaz



I own Deja Vu (silver), Mirage (silvery blue) and Fancy (light green) from that line, so I KNEW it was Starlooks right away! If Amethyst and Topaz do, in fact, happen to be the two color variations they're sending out I'll be super excited to add a new addition to my stash!



and last but not least...the bag!......


NOVEMBER 2013 SNEAK PEEK #7


"All that glitters isn't always gold, but November's Glam Bag surely is! And did you catch it? ipsy has you covered with SIX items - everything you need to Glam It Up this holiday season!" - from ipsy's Facebook

and on Ipsy's Instagram...


How gorgeous is this bag?! To die for! So glam!


NOVEMBER'S IPSY GLAM BAG:
  • THEME - Glam It Up!
  • PRODUCT COUNT - Six products and 1 Glam Bag
  • GLAM BAG STYLE - Gold fake alligator print with pink zipper
  • Everyone is Receiving:
    • em cosmetics product (either eyeliner, lipstick, lip balm or mascara)
    • Be a Bombshell Cosmetics lip crayon (one of two shades)
    • Pixi Beauty Bronzer (one of three possible shades?)
    • Nailtini Polish (one of two shades)
    • Starlooks Gem Pencil Eyeliner (one of two shades)
  • Variety Items - Everyone will receive one from the following...
    • Kiss Ever EZ lashes
    • HSI Professional Argan Oil Leave-In Hair Treatment
    • BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Sample
    • TRESemme Tres Two Extra Firm Control Hairspray
    • Cailyn Cosmetics Built-in Sponge Tip Mineral Eyeshadow (shade unknown)
    • GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask



Personally, my dream bag would be: 

em cosmetics eyeliner in Ro's Gold or Royal Amethyst
Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Trophy Wife
Pixi Beauty Bronzer (lightest shade)
Nailtini Polish (either shade!)
Starlooks Gem Pencil in Topaz
GLAMGLOW Mud Mask or BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic sample!

What about you? What are you hoping for? The Glam Room should be up fairly soon now!


 Interested in trying out Ipsy's monthly Glam Bag subscription service? For $10 a month you received 4-5 deluxe or full-size products as well as a monthly makeup bag! Please feel free to use my referral link to sign up! Just click HERE.


Happy Makeuping and Guessing!





    

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this update! I have been busy busy with work and school. I have missed them all. The photos make me wish they will also fill the bags up with gold glitter. Love it and am super excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! I'm so glad you liked it! The Glam Room just went live a few hours ago, I hope you get what you want! :-D Haha, a little glitter never hurt anyone ;-)

      Delete