Friday, June 7, 2013

The Charming Cheshire - Vlogger

THE VLOG BEGINS....

Hello my darling followers! So,....I have been gathering up the courage to start a Vlog as well since I'd like to expand my blog. The video quality is HORRIBLE! I'm so sorry...HOWEVER, it will improve and although it's going to be a slow start, there will be more upcoming videos! I just thought I'd jump on in, say helloooo to all of you and hope that The Charming Cheshire on FILM can be just as enjoyable as being read. 

Please let me know what you think of this new development, leave comments and if you want faster updates you can follow me on youtube!



and now I totally understand what everyone means when they say worst youtube thumbnail EVER!


Happy Makeuping!
      
Love, Cookie

2 comments:

  1. I thought the video was great! It's so nice to actually hear you after staying connected through our blogs :) You have a wonderful personality and a cute bubbly voice, perfect for vlogs.

    I have been thinking of getting into the YouTube thing myself but I'm still hesitant about putting myself out there to that degree. All my friends and family are telling me I should do videos but I feel like getting ready and editing and posting all the time is just so much work. I don't know where I will find the time. I may do a trial video and see how that works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erica! It was a little nerve-racking to post the first one and have people actually hear me lol I'm glad you liked it and thank you for your awesome compliments! <3

    ReplyDelete